CALL FOR Proposals
The Cyber Summit team is now accepting presentation proposals for the 2021 conference, taking place in Banff, Alberta, from November 9-10 (with pre-conference workshops on November 8).
This year’s Summit theme is: Moving to the "new normal". The event will explore the evolution of work, education, and social interactions following the COVID-19 pandemic.
We know the pandemic has led to a rapid acceleration of the use of digital technologies for remote learning and working. Combined with advances in automation and AI, the ways we socialize, entertain, and participate in the economy are radically changing. As Canadians return to a post-pandemic world, it will be one that is forever changed.
We welcome submissions that cover the following subject areas and topics, as well as other suggestions you may have:
- the future of work
- the future of education
- improving change management
- growing open-source
- innovations in Canadian research
- impact of quantum computing
- re-tooling / re-training Canadians for the digital workforce
- overcoming distrust of technology
- building public sector collaborations
We recognize that the "new normal" also applies to how conferences will be held going forward. If you have ideas for a creative or innovative way to deliver your presentation, we'd love to hear it.
- Proposal deadline: August 21, 2021
- Applicants notified of acceptance: September 13, 2021
- Pre-Summit workshops: November 8, 2021
- Cyber Summit: November 9-10, 2021
If you have any questions about the conference or presentation proposals, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All presenters must consent to having their presentation streamed to registered Cyber Summit attendees.
- While our preference is for individuals to present in-person, we are also welcoming of proposals from those who wish to present virtually.
Stay in the Know
Stay up to date with all things Cyber Summit by subscribing to our newsletter.